Geriatric Humor I: The Perks of Being Over 50
- Kidnappers are not very interested in you.
- In a hostage situation you are likely to be released first.
- No one expects you to run a marathon.
- People no longer view you as a hypochondriac.
- There is nothing left to learn the hard way.
- Things you buy now won't wear out.
- You can live without sex but not without glasses.
- You get into heated arguments about pension plans.
- You have a party and the neighbors don't even realize it.
- You no longer think of speed limits as a challenge.
- Your investment in health insurance is finally beginning
to pay off.
- Your secrets are safe with your friends because they can't
remember them either.
- You can't remember who sent you this list.